Thursday, June 12, 2014

Seoul 2013: 전광수커피 (Jeon Gwang Su Coffee House)

Finally. I'm nearing the last of my Korea trip 2013 posts (one more to go!). This means I can finally move on to Aussie 2013. Then Japan 2014. Then Hong Kong 2014. Then Cambodia 2014. And not to mention, I just came back from my Bangkok 2014 trip yesterday. Gosh. Haha, it seems like I've been traveling non-stop doesn't it? ;)

전광수커피 (Jeon Gwang Su Coffee House), 2013


The cafe was empty as I went on an early weekday morning. My friends were going up N Seoul Tower, and I decided to give it a miss cos I had went up there previously. With the plentitude of cafes in Seoul, I knew I could just head to a cafe nearby and wait for them there. So prior to the trip, I looked to Google for suggestions of coffee joints near the area. I found one along the way to N Seoul Tower, so I stopped there, while they continued on the same road to take the cable car up to N Seoul Tower.



Various kitty cat design cuppas



I normally bring along one or two books when I'm on vacation, cos I like to read at the airport, or while on the plane (just in case there is no inflight entertainment). So armed with a book, and a cuppa latte, I settled down for some reading. Ha! Finally! Some alone time to chill at a cafe with a book and a cuppa. What I've always said I would love to do, but never ever got around to doing. Coffee was great, and the background music was the sorta music that was perfect for some chillin' session. And when the girlfriends came back, they ordered take away cuppas to try too. 

It was a pleasant alone-time indeed. Would definitely want to do this again next time!


전광수커피 (Jeon Gwang Su Coffee House)
Address: 서울중구남산동 2가 15-11 (
Get there: Myeongdong Station, Exit . Walk past A Twosome Place for another 100m or so, the cafe should be on the left side of the road leading towards Namsam.
Opening Hours: Mon to Sat 9am - 11pm, Sun 10am to 9pm
Phone: 02-778-0675
Website: http://jeonscoffee.co.kr/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...